The James Hardie Contractor Alliance Program is designed to match homeowners with professional contractors from around the country, who are trained and available to help you meet your needs for siding repair and replacement.
In an effort to provide the highest level of service, customer satisfaction surveys are initiated on every James Hardie project installed by a Preferred Contractor using GuildQuality—a 3rd party customer satisfaction surveying service.
Prior to being recognized as an Elite Preferred or Preferred Contractor, James Hardie considers all of the following:
- Compliance with Installation Best Practices
- Professional Sales Approach
- Satisfactory credit report
- State Licensed
- Liability insurance $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Workman’s compensation Insurance*
- Satisfactory background check with at least 6 past clients
* Where required by law