Homescapes of New England offers a wide variety of window sizes, shapes and styles to provide you with many choices when it comes to home décor. We have a style to fit your home’s architecture — and your budget.
Here’s an overview of the many window styles we offer:
Double Hung/Single Hung
- Sashes slide vertically
- In a single hung window, only the bottom sash moves
- Hinges are located on one side
- Low air leakage rates due to tighter seal
- Combination of three or more lights
- Center made of one or more windows parallel with wall
- Outer windows are angled back toward wall
- Similar to bay window but with additional lights
- Panels radiate out to form semi-circle
- Similar to single/double hung windows, but turned on their side
- Either one or both sashes move by sliding horizontally
- Similar to casement windows but hinged at top
- Open outward
- Large, single center panel, flat
- Optional side lights
- “Box” style window that extends outside exterior walls
- Most common in kitchen area
GET A FREE WINDOWS ESTIMATE!
If you are considering replacing the windows in your home in New Hampshire or the Seacoast area, your first step should be to call Homescapes of New England for a free, no obligation estimate. We’ll go over your window options and help you make the right decision for the long term safety and comfort of your family.